Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Meditations: Saying Good-bye

Dear Friends,


I promised yesterday that I would explain why I've fallen behind in my blog posts.  For those of you that don't know, I'm the administrative assistant to the pastor of a new church start, FaithWay.
 
 
The pastor and I have been friends for years, and three years ago I joined the launch team for FaithWay. This past week, we were officially instructed by the higher-ups to cease public worship as of December 9th. We have not met critical benchmarks in both attendance and giving. 


Please keep all of us in your prayers. Many of the parishioners are only recently baptized and very young in their faith. I hope and pray that they can find a new church home that will support them in their walk. Also, please pray for me and my family. Not only do we need to find a new church home, but I am also now unemployed.




I'm hoping to get 2012 pictures pulled together soon, so stay tuned for part 2 of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment