Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Embrace the Camera: Artist Trading Card

Good Morning!

I thought I would take today to share one of my scrapbooking passions, Artist Trading Cards!  I belong to a group (Scrap Girls) that creates baseball card size pieces of art and then trades them amongst ourselves each month.  October 6th was World Card Making Day, and one of the cards we made was, of course, an Artist Trading Card!  The theme was "Your Name."  Here's mine:



What is Embrace the Camera?

I've been following Emily over at The Anderson Crew for a couple of years now and thoroughly enjoy her Embrace the Camera posts.  I love her reasoning, she says it way better than I can here.  So I figured now that I'm doing this blog, I'd join in the fun.  After all, she's right, I have almost no pictures of myself!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! I never manage to get in pictures either, so embrace the camera is a good reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card! Glad you are getting in pics!

    ReplyDelete